EFFECTIVE DATE: June 10, 2013
- Provider – an entity providing access to the Site and Services available through the Site, that is Red Sky Sp. z o.o., a company duly incorporated under the laws of Poland, with its registered office in Szczecin, at Aleja Piastów 22, Szczecin 71-064, Poland, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court Szczecin-Centrum in Szczecin – the Commercial Court, XIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, with KRS number 0000209107, NIP (tax identification number): 6422683651 and REGON (national business registry number): 276822679, amount of the share capital of PLN 1,046,000.00 covered in whole.
- Contact Form – an electronic document placed on the Site, dedicated to contact the Provider.
- Register Form – an electronic document placed on the Site, dedicated for registering User’s account on the Site.
- Site – TeslaThemes.com website, accessible under the URL: https://teslathemes.com
Terms and conditions
Note that we reserve the right to change the prices or the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances shall TeslaThemes be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if TeslaThemes or an authorised representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
License types & theme usage
All our themes inherit the GNU general public license from WordPress. All .PSD & CSS files are packaged separately and are not licensed under the GPL 2.0. Instead, these files inherit TeslaThemes Personal Use License. These files are given to all Clients on a personal use basis. You may not offer them, modified or unmodified, for redistribution or resale of any kind. You can’t use one of our themes on a WordPress.com domain. More on WordPress.com Vs WordPress.org, you can read here.
You can use our Themes do develop sites for your clients.
Developer Membership is a subscription, that gives you access to all our themes including PSD files it will be automatically renewed every year on the date you signed up. If you cancel your subscription, you will not be able to download the themes anymore after the subscription period ends. Note that re-signing for our club membership implies that you’ll need to pay the membership again.
If you wish to stop your subscription, a cancellation button is available in your account under the Dashboard tab. The no refund policy applies for the club membership as well.
Assets used in the demo content
You are not allowed to use any images that come with our themes. These assets act only as placeholders to give you an idea on how your website might look. You must change those images with your own.
All payments are handled through PayPal and Credit Card.
We provide Premium Support Services for our themes through our dedicated forums, faq and online documentation in the Support area. We do not provide support by email. In order to receive support, you’ll need to have an account on our website and provide the transaction ID of your purchase, enabling us to verify if you are eligible to receive Premium support. Please note that we are offering support only to the user that purchased the theme or subscription.
Note that one-hour free customization is not available for discounted offers or promotions.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – 14 days. If for any reason you are not satisfied with TeslaThemes we’ll issue a prompt and full refund. Just show us you actually can not achieve what you wanted because our Theme doesn’t work as advertised, so we have the chance to make it better.
We will consider a refund within 14 days of your purchase date only if a defect is found and our technical support team failed to provide a solution for it.
Conditions for a Declined Refund.
We will not refund your purchase in the following situations:
- If you never contacted our support team to rectify any issues found in our Themes
- If there is a conflict with a 3rd party plugin. Our premium WordPress themes are built according to the WordPress standards and all the issues related to 3rd party tools should be addressed to them.
- If you purchased the ‘wrong’ theme by accident.
- Just because you changed your mind after the purchase
- We are not responsible for your coding skills and WP knowledge. Still, we are helping you with extended documentation
- For subscribers: you have full access to your Dashboard for 365 days a year where you can terminate your subscription plan at any time by yourself. Hence, any annual rebills are made with your agreement, therefore.
Important: be informed that you will lose automatically all the access to existing themes, and all the downloaded themes will be blocked, if for any reason you claim and get the refund.
Our themes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. We do not guarantee that themes will work in all browsers, nor do we guarantee that our themes will be functional with all versions of WordPress. TeslaThemes does not guarantee compatibility with any additional third party plug-in, scripts, or applications.
Any information submitted by you (the buyer) for completing the transaction, delivering the product, informing about new product releases, and addressing any customer service issues are strictly confidential. We don’t share this information with anyone.